LeCrans - Luxury Resort Hotel
LeCrans Hotel & Spa overhang Crans-Montana, a ski resort with all modern amenities :
shopping, sport events (Omega European Masters – international golf tournament), cultural events (Caprices Festival – music festival), exhibitions (Fondation Pierre Arnaud, Swiss foundation of model trains), art galleries, etc.
But also the nature in all its magnificence:
a wonderful panorama of the Valais Alps, five lakes for idyllic swimmings, mountain forests with spicy scents, and an extensive network of hiking trails and ski slopes.
LeCrans Hotel & Spa is located on a sun-drenched tableland above the Rhone valley at 1500m.
From our terrace, you can contemplate a stunning view of the Alps. A panorama with over 40 peaks culminating at over 4000m, from the Matterhorn to Mont Blanc.
At Crans-Montana, in addition to popular sports like:
skiing, cross country skiing, ice skating, sledding, hiking, tennis or squash.
You may especially try:
canyoning, climbing, water-skiing, paragliding, horseback riding, mountain biking, paintball and golf.
But also of much rarer activities such as:
snowscoot, snowbike, snowskate, snow tubing, ride dog sled, scavenger hunts and much more.
More information on : www.crans-montana.ch
In the heart of Valais, Crans-Montana is close to many other wonders such as:
The glacial plateau of Plaine Morte offering beautiful snowy areas also in summer, with a large glacier of 10 kilometers square located at 3000m.
The town of Sierre with its charming old town and its museums is easily reachable by the funicular between Sierre and Crans-Montana.
The underground lake of St-Léonard, located between Sion and Sierre organizes boat tours (from March to November).
Discover all the assets of the region on: www.valais.ch
Plans Mayens was formerly the Mont-Blanc Hotel site, a small family pension, well-known in the Valais region. The original building has been completely rebuilt without losing the spirit of the place and is now LeCrans HOTEL & SPA. A haven of peace, with the accent on luxury and exclusivity.
- 15 suites and prestige appartments with private terrace
- Each bedroom decorated in a different style
- Fireplaces and a natural water fountain fed by nearby glaciers
- Whirlpool Tubs
- Plasma screens in bathrooms
- Modern and french cuisine with 17/20 Gault&Millau and 1 Michelin Star
- Brasserie on the terrace
- Table d’hôtes in the hotel kitchen
- Vinothèque with Swiss and international vintages
- Wine tasting in LeCellier, our own wine cellar
- LeCigareLounge with a selection of the finest puros
- Heated Indoor and outdoor pool
- Infinity Jacuzzi
- Sauna, hammam, solarium
- Cabins for massage and spa treatments
- Fitness area
- Coaches and trainers
- Healthy cuisine
- Fully-equipped conference room
- Complementary wi-fi access throughout the hotel
- Covered car park with charging station for electric vehicles
- Courtesy car with chauffeur
- Laptop computer available
- Ski and golf club shelter
- Access to slopes (100 metres away)